About Deposit Protection
Our Deposit Protection Program is a special feature which allows you to insure your deposit before opening a deal and claiming back its full amount as a bonus if you suffer a loss. All customers with all types of accounts are eligible for this service. This program is time-specific and depends on the amount of your deposit. In other words, the bigger your deposit is, the longer it can stay protected. The duration of the protection is as follows:
|From $50 to $100||1 day deposit protection|
|From $101 to $500||5 days deposit protection|
|From $501 to $1000||10 days deposit protection|
|From $1001 to $5000||14 days deposit protection|
|Above $5001||20 days deposit protection|
You can extend the period of Deposit Protection by making a new deposit before the initial protection expires, as long as the new deposit has a longer protection than the first one.
Advantages of the Deposit Protection Program:
100% deposit protection of losses
No limit on the amount of protection
No hidden commissions
You have a margin of error
How Does It Work?
If during the period when the Deposit Protection is active (specified above) you happen to lose more than 90% of your deposit funds, we would refund them to you as bonus funds. To claim this refund you should contact our Support Team via email, and they will process your request within three (3) business days. The refund can be credited in USD only and you need to open a new account in USD where you would receive your compensation. Please note that if the loss happened past the duration of the Protection program or if it is less than 90% of the deposit amount, then this policy does not apply and we cannot refund your deposit.
Think of the compensation for your lost deposit as a bonus. You can trade on these funds freely. If you make a deposit that is equal to or greater than the amount of the refund (in the account that received the compensation), then your bonus will be around to use for a longer period. If you do not make any deposits on top of your refund, then the compensation will expire in 30 days and all trading results on that account will be cancelled.
The compensation applies only to your deposits. It does not account for bonuses or profit earned.
If you are eligible for a compensation but you have already received one for an older deposit, the old one will be cancelled so that you may use the new one.
Terms and Conditions
* The company has the right to refuse to pay compensation in the following cases:
1. If the client systematically violates the rules of the User Agreement during the active period of the Deposit Protection program.
2. If during the last 30 days there have been two or more violations of the User Agreement by this client.
3. If more than 70% of the closed deals on the client’s account within the last 90 days have had negative results.
4. If the customer has one or more of these bonuses on their account: No Deposit Bonus, Easy Deposit Bonus, Point Bonus. These are not compatible with the Deposit Protection program.