1. The SuperForex provides this Bonus to winners of contests and lotteries, which can be carried out at various events.
2. The Marketing bonus is credited on the client's trading account within three (3) working days after the announcement of the winners. The accepted account currency is only USD.
3. Exclusivity and compatibility: The Marketing Bonus cannot be combined with any other bonuses, including the Welcome+ Bonus, the 60% Energy Bonus, and the 120% HOT Bonus.
4. The Marketing Bonus cannot be withdrawn. Profit over the bonus can be withdrawn.
5. Withdrawals and bonus cancellation: The profit over the Marketing Bonus can be withdrawn only after all buy or sell trades are completed. Profit is allowed for withdrawal to completely verified accounts only.
6. The profit derived from the Marketing Bonus can be withdrawn if the following conditions are fulfilled:
6.1. The minimum amount for withdrawal is $10; the maximum amount equal to the amount provided by the bonus. To unlock the withdrawable amount, you must have traded a certain volume, where $2 = 1 lot e.g. to withdraw $10 you must have traded at least 5 lots.
6.2. The profit over Marketing Bonus can be withdrawn only after all buy or sell trades are completed. Upon withdrawal, a proportion of the bonus funds will be cancelled. The proportion is calculated based on the following:
C = (X/Y) * (the amount of Marketing bonus)
C = cancelled amount;
X = the amount that is requested for withdrawal;
Y = the current available balance in the account after the Marketing bonus and other types of bonuses, if available, have been deducted.
For example, you claimed the Marketing bonus and made got $50 on your trading account. Let’s
say you make some trades and closed 6 lots (means $12 as a profit) and you want it to withdraw.
Let’s use the formula to see how much money will be cancelled from your account:
X = $12
Y= 62 - 50 = $12
C = (12/12)*50 = 50
So $50 will be cancelled from your account after you make your withdrawal.
7. Trading conditions - the maximum volume of deals when using the Marketing Bonus is 1 lot. The level of stop-outs is 50% and the margin call level is 80%.
8. The maximum leverage for customers who received the Marketing Bonus is 1:200.
9. Upon the traded lots calculations, the Company takes into account only the deals with a positive trading result of at least +5 pips per lot. Other deals will not be counted.
10. Using hedging trading techniques is fully prohibited with the Marketing Bonus.
11. The Marketing Bonus is provided to customers for a period of 180 days from the moment it is credited to the trading account. Upon expiration of the validity period, the bonus and the profit, that was produced by using this bonus, will be completely cancelled.
12. The customer agrees that in the event that SuperForex suspects a fraudulent activity involving the Marketing bonus, the latter can be declared void and the results of the trading can be annulled.
13. SuperForex reserves the right to cancel the Marketing Bonus without any prior notice to its customers. Therefore, we strongly recommend that customers should not use the bonus funds in calculation of profit in their trading strategy.
14. SuperForex is not responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of cancelling the bonus, including but not limited to Stop Out, as the bonus is the ownership of SuperForex.
15. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the Bonus Agreement terms without prior n